Originally Published on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Here is the impact your support of Helping Hand of Hope in 2018 had on the lives of low-income families living in Hardin County.
- 94 unemployed people were placed in jobs.
- 113 families received rent assistance to prevent eviction and homelessness.
- 973 families received utility assistance.
- 1,766 families received food assistance from our food pantry.
- 136 people received temporary shelter.
- 861 children from low-income families received toys, clothing and food for Christmas.
Thank you for partnering with Helping Hand of Hope. Together we are making a difference in the lives of families in need.