How We Help
Helping Hand of Hope provides the following services:
- Rent Assistance (rent must be 30 days late with landlord notice/if not 30 days late, must have court eviction notice)
- Utility Assistance (must have disconnection notice/past due cutoff notice)
- Clothing Assistance- on an as needed basis.
- Food Assistance
- Prescription Assistance (client needs to contact the Hardin-Larue Co. Community Clinic first)
- Transportation Assistance for Hardin Co. residents with out-of-county medical appointments
- Job Readiness/Job Placement
- Beds for Children
For assistance, please provide the following:
- Income statement (such as pay stubs for the past 30 days) for all those in the household who receive income
- Photo ID for all adults in the household
- Social Security cards for everyone (adults & children) living in the household.
- A food stamp letter
- Proof of residency in Hardin County (such as lease or utility bill)
- For rental assistance – rent must be 30 days late with landlord notice/if not 30 days late, must have court eviction notice. (seeing clients by appointment only)
- For utility assistance – must have disconnection notice/past due cutoff notice. (seeing clients by appointment only)
If you would like to assist Helping Hand of Hope in our mission by making a financial contribution, you can make your donations online via PayPal or by mailing a check to P.O. Box 642, Elizabethtown Kentucky 42702.